Leading UK Printed Circuit Board Manufacturer
Here at ABL Circuits we’re one of the leading UK PCB manufacturing companies, with almost 40 years of experience.
We are experts in printed circuit board manufacturing and fabrication, helping you with the following:
- Product management
- PCB production & manufacturing services
- PCB design
- PCB prototypes
- Small-scale PCB manufacturing
- Large-scale PCB manufacturing
- PCB fabrication
- PCB solutions
And you can choose from PCB types including but not limited to:
- Blank PCBs
- Single-sided, double-sided or multi-layered PCBs
- Reverse engineer PCBs
- Flexible PCBs and more!
Learn more about our variety of PCB services here.
Whatever your needs, we can provide you with the perfect printed circuit board solution.
What you get from our PCB manufacturing services
A professional PCB manufacture and production control service
- Total commitment to quality. Your circuit boards will be produced to exacting ISO 9001-2015 standards.
- PCB requirements are computerised for our control systems, which monitor every aspect of the PCB production process in our UK factory.
- A friendly, efficient and highly professional team.
PCBs inspected at every stage of the manufacturing process
- To guarantee your perfect PCB, our PCB manufacturing process includes rigorous examinations. Your boards receive seven different detailed inspections during the manufacturing process, while our highly skilled technicians log the inspection results, ensuring you receive the highest quality PCB possible.
- Your boards can also be electronically bare-board tested on our 4-head flying probe tester, if required.
- Our manufacturing process ensures complete consistency, eliminating any variables. Prior to copper plating, state-of-the-art shadow line plating coats the holes in the panel with a layer of carbon, resulting in a perfect connection from one side of the board to the other, in every hole, every time.
- Using the latest CNC drilling technology, our PCB manufacturing process guarantees consistently accurate drilling to your original data, every time. We can manufacture PCBs of any shape and complexity, always resulting in perfectly drilled boards.
- As a crucial part of the manufacturing process, the auto-tool change head selects the correct tool to match the data and adjusts the speeds and feeds to suit. Offering both speed and precision, our state of the art tool can drill at 150,000 RPM from 0.1mm to 6.6mm.
- After selecting the tool, it laser-checks the diameter, length, concentricity and the granite bed and air-bearing spindle to ensure a positional accuracy measured in microns.
A perfect PCB finish
- Your boards will be photo-image resisted to ensure flawless solder-resist registration with no pad encroachment, for perfect surface-mount assembly.
- All boards are then hot-air levelled or immersion-gold-plated, ensuring a flat, smooth, shiny surface is achieved to aid the assembly process.
As a UK PCB Manufacturer, we guarantee:
- Standard UK PCB manufacturing
- Express, same-day prototype PCB fabrication in 8 hours
- Fast 5-day turnaround service as standard
- No minimum or maximum quantity
Contact the team today
Whether you need a complete service with PCB design and manufacturing, and whatever the quantity of PCBs you need, ABL Circuits can deliver. Contact the team today online or give us a call on 01462 894 312 to discuss your particular requirements, and we’ll be happy to provide you with a tailored proposal.
Want to learn more?
What exactly is PCB manufacturing?
PCB (printed circuit board) manufacturing is the fabrication of circuit boards used in electronic and electrical devices. PCBs connect components using features such as tracks and pads, etched into layers of copper, which sit between non-conductive substrates.
PCBs are used in a huge majority of electronic products, as well as electric apparatus like capacitors and transformers. Essentially, they are used everywhere and they are vital for many of the systems and devices that make our lives easier.
Our reputation as one of the country’s most reliable and trustworthy blank PCB manufacturers has been built up through decades of dedication to our customers and the promise that your circuit boards will be delivered “on time, every time”. Whether you are ordering our bare boards or choosing our total PCB solution, we pride ourselves on offering some of the best lead times in the industry, without compromising our quality and service.
Take a look at our online quotation page and see just how competitive our prices are for your blank PCB service needs.
You will benefit from the fastest leadtimes in the UK. Your ABL Circuits PCB’s will be delivered within 5 working days as standard.
Your order will be dealt with promptly by a friendly and conscientious team, committed to providing a high level of service.
You will also benefit from our exceptional 8 hour same day express service for your urgent prototypes.
The knowledge gained from 30 years of experience eliminates your risk in dealing with ABL Circuits.
Your deadlines are critical to you and us, that’s why we guarantee you will receive your boards on time, every time in perfect condition.
News, blogs & articles
Latest blogs from ABL
SMT assembly process
Printed Circuit Board on a Factory Assembly Line with Automated Robotic Arm for Surface Mounting Microprocessors to the Motherboard. When the components for your ...Read Post
PCB Etching 101
Etched PCB Board PCB etching is one of the most important elements of the PCB manufacturing process. It involves removing copper from the surface of the PCB in order ...Read Post
What is a PCB drill and how do they work?
PCB drills are complex pieces of machinery that are used to create printed circuit boards (PCBs). When creating PCBs, precision is everything. For this reason, ...Read Post
See what others say
We had a need for fast turn boards. ABL Circuits properly went through all the documentation to deliver the expected board on time and for a good price. Very impressed.
Excellent Quality, fast delivery and a pleasure to do business with. Highly recommended.
When we needed a high density 10 layer board manufacturing in a hurry, we turned to ABL Circuits. Mark and the team were a pleasure to work with, quickly understanding our requirements and offering a solution for quick turnaround fabrication and assembly at a competitive price. The assembled boards were of a high quality and delivered on time. Highly recommended.