The ABL Circuits Ltd (“We”, “the Company”) are committed to maintaining the security of your data and respecting your privacy rights.
By visiting www.ablcircuits.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
The ABL Circuits Ltd will collect and otherwise process personal information about you in order to supply goods and services to you, and to administer our relationship with you. This may involve sharing your personal information with subsidiary group members or selected third parties.
Information You Give Us
We collect information about you when you visit our website, or directly or indirectly contact one of our offices. This includes website contact, or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. We may collect information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our services, participate in discussion boards or other social media engagement, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, date of birth, address, business details, contact details (including email address and phone number), financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph. Website usage information is collected using cookies. Social media information is collected using profiling analytics.
With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect the following information:
- Completing a contact form, including our website forms
- When you enquire about, or purchase, a product or service, we collect personal information to respond to your enquiry and to process and complete your purchase
- Details about the transactions you carry out with us including product support services and product purchases and purchases of other goods
- Information contained in and records of communications between us, including e-mails, letters and text messages. We also record calls between us for training, monitoring and quality control purposes
- Details of your visits and journey through our website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, Internet Protocol (IP) address, your login information, and other resources that you access
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number
- We will collect information concerning your marketing preferences
Information We Receive From Other Sources
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them in order to efficiently identify your requirements and, if you agree, to contact you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
ALL ABOUT COOKIES
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text data files which are stored on your computer or other device as you browse our website. They are used to ‘remember’ when your computer or device accesses our website, and also help improve performance when revisiting. Cookies are essential for the effective operation of our website and to help you shop with us online. They are also used to tailor the products and services offered and advertised to you, both on our website and elsewhere.
For detailed information on the cookies please see www.aboutcookies.org.
How To Disable Cookies?
Cookies are stored locally on your device. To disable cookies, you will need to access the settings menu within your browser. Some popular browsers are set out below and are correct at the time of publishing:
- Google Chrome
- Select “Settings”
- Select “Privacy and Security” or use the search bar to find “Cookies”
- Select “Cookies and other site data”
- Select “Preferences” then “Privacy”
- Click on “Remove all Website Data”
- Mozilla firefox
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
What Will Happen If I Disable Cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our site.
If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on our site, and will be unable to provide website support should you come across any technical issues.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the first instance, we will always use your information to contact you where we have a legitimate interest which relates directly to your enquiry. Additional marketing activities will always have a positive opt-in option on our contact forms and can be unsubscribed on request by contacting us.
We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website. We may store your personal information within our central database which can be accessed by ABL members where a legitimate interest is shown, so that we may offer you further details on our extended products and services. In processing your sales order, we may send your details to, and also use information from credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
Personal data will be used for the personalisation of ads, and cookies may be used for personalised and non-personalised advertising. After giving consent, Google will use users data from www.ablcircuits.co.uk for Ad personalisation. Please refer to Google’s Privacy & Terms site for more information.
We will further use information held about you as outlined below.
Information You Give Us
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
Information We Collect About You
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; ss part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of content we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant content to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them
Information We Receive From Other Sources
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If ABL Circuits Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) up to and including the 24th May 2018, the Data Controller is “the Company”:
- The ABL Circuits Ltd
- Registered office: First Floor, Woburn Court 2 Railton Road, Woburn Road Industrial Estate, Kempston, Bedford, United Kingdom, MK42 7PN
- Telephone: +44 (0) 1462 894312
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the purpose of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) from the 25th May 2018 onwards, the assigned Data Protection Officer (DPO) acting on behalf of “the Company” is:
The ABL Circuits Ltd is based in the United Kingdom. While we operate within mainland Europe and globally, our ethical policies adhere to the legal requirements of our domestic market.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours [and of subsidiary group members] which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at any time. You can update your marketing preferences by contacting us via our contact form or the contact details provided in the section above “WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION“.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your information to approved third party providers of ABL Circuits Ltd who may contact you about related products and services on our behalf.
You can unsubscribe from electronic communications at any time, and this function is available in all our electronic communications. If you wish to be removed from all marketing communications (print and digital) from ABL Circuits Ltd, please contact us via our contact form or the contact details provided in the section above
“WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION“.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us via our contact form or the contact details provided in the section above “WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION“.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Right Of Access
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) gives you right of access, commonly referred to as subject access. This gives you the right to obtain a copy of your personal information as well as other supplementary information we may hold.
Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with GDPR. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please contact us via our contact form or the contact details provided in the section above “WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION“.
You will benefit from the fastest leadtimes in the UK. Your ABL Circuits PCB’s will be delivered within 5 working days as standard.
Your order will be dealt with promptly by a friendly and conscientious team, committed to providing a high level of service.
You will also benefit from our exceptional 8 hour same day express service for your urgent prototypes.
The knowledge gained from 30 years of experience eliminates your risk in dealing with ABL Circuits.
Your deadlines are critical to you and us, that’s why we guarantee you will receive your boards on time, every time in perfect condition.